Re: GLib plans for the next cycle

> - Where do we put this ? Inside libgobject (since it is more or less
> DBus bindings for GObject) or inside libgio (since it uses the GIO
> async
> pattern and some utility classes from GIO) or separate ?
>
>    My proposal: Add it as a separate library, next to (or actually on
> top of) GObject and GIO. Maybe call it GBus.

Would it be possible for the dbus GLib main loop integration and the
GObject bridging to be separate libraries?  Having DBus integrated in
glib-only applications would be useful, and also it lets you re-use the
main loop binding if you don't want to use GBus.

Ross
                                          jabber: ross burtonini com
                                           www: http://burtonini.com