gtk-demo on directfb GDK backend

I built a gtk+ directfb stack.

When I start gtk-demo, open the expander-demo, expand the expander box
and want to close it,
it does not work.

I could not find anything about this problem and I did not find any
(interface-)documentation about GDK backends
(directfb in this case).

Can anyone help me  ?

 Mit freundlichen Grüßen
 Carsten Behling

 Eppendorf Instrumente GmbH
 Barkhausenweg 1
 22339 Hamburg

Tel.: +49 40 / 53997 726
Fax: +49 40 / 53997 792

This email including its attachments is intended for the person or
entity only to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Any review, forwarding, dissemination, other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this email in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from any computer system.

Eppendorf AG, Hamburg, Barkhausenweg 1, 22339 Hamburg,
Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 76249
Vors. des Aufsichtsrats: Dipl.-Ing. Adrian Déteindre
Vorstand: Klaus Fink (Vorsitzender), Detmar Ammermann,
Dr. Heinz G. Koehn, Dr. Michael Schroeder

Eppendorf Instrumente GmbH, Hamburg, Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 69077
Geschäftsführer: Rainer Treptow

Eppendorf Biochip Systems GmbH, Hamburg, Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 96641
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Sven Buelow

Eppendorf Liquid Handling GmbH, Hamburg, Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 92250
Geschäftsführer: Boris von Beichmann