Re: Thoughts on GTK+ and CSS
- From: Tristan Van Berkom <tvb gnome org>
- To: Robert Staudinger <robert staudinger gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Thoughts on GTK+ and CSS
- Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 15:21:37 -0400
On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 12:44 PM, Tristan Van Berkom<tvb gnome org> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 12:09 PM, Robert
> Staudinger<robert staudinger gmail com> wrote:
>> It seems we are looking at the issues from a different angle.
> Yes, which is why I am still here :)
Sorry to sound plaintive, I dont want to transmit the wrong message here,
Im only trying to point out the failures I see in the current theme engine,
and trying to help figure out a path to fix those issues.
Im curious, if a possible new theme engine for GTK+ doesnt address
these fundamental issues, then what advantage does it have over the
old gtkrc format ?
] [Thread Prev