Re: Gtk+ 3 Roadmap Draft

On Thu, 2009-04-09 at 01:55 +0200, Tim Janik wrote:
> Hello Gtk+ Development Community.
>
> The need for a Gtk+ 3.0 roadmap has been discussed during several
> Gtk+ team IRC meetings, at conferences and on other opportunities.
>
> So a few months ago, we've set down to collect the input from so
> many people who have contributed feature requests, ideas, improvment
> suggestions and procedure suggestions to this. An initial draft
> was then sent to the core team for initial comments.

Hey Everyone,

I'm glad we've got this out here now, big thanks Tim!  I do plan to get
this information organized into the wiki soon, with links to Bugzilla
and mailing list threads, who's working on what, what the condition is
of various pieces, etc.  I should be able to do this very soon, either
later this week or during the weekend.  Right now I'm preoccupied with
the upcoming Jaunty release, but once that is done I think I can devote
some time to trying to help get 3.0 on track.

I'll post again soon with a progress report.

/ Cody