Re: GLib plans for the next cycle
- From: Ryan Lortie <desrt desrt ca>
- To: Gustavo Noronha <gns gnome org>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GLib plans for the next cycle
- Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 10:58:26 -0400
Gustavo Noronha wrote:
On Wed, 2009-02-11 at 01:07 -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
- What do we do about the added 16bit integer types that are supported
by the DBus protocol, but don't have corresponding fundamental types in
GObject ? EggDbus currently has fundamental types for them.
It just stroke me. What about int32? Should it be added for completeness
sake, or it is a non-issue?
On every platform on which glib currently runs "int" is exactly 32 bits
Maybe we get in trouble in some distant future time when we decide to
port to some exotic new platform, but for now it's not a problem.
] [Thread Prev