Re: GTK adjustement changes create incompatible behaviour between versions?

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 12:19 PM, Thomas H.P. Andersen <phomes gmail com> wrote:
>> Can we get a precise list of affected applications? I only tripped
>> over Inkscape so far but that's not part of GNOME and we'll likely
>> patch it up downstream if there's no upstream fix.
>
> For one gnome-sudoku is hit by this. I have a patch ready that will be
> included in 2.24.1
>
> We should fix the apps regardless of whether gtk reverts the change or
> not. Would anyone object if I set up a gnome goal to check/fix/track
> this?

Can we request a global freeze break permission to fix this and only
this? It would be easier if we can just commit and re-roll a 2.24.0.1
release or something. That's why I asked for a list of affected GNOME
modules (I think the previous list was not complete as it only
included .ui files and there was no indication if it was from a
complete GNOME build).

--
Patryk Zawadzki