Re: GTK adjustement changes create incompatible behaviour between versions?

Patryk Zawadzki wrote:
On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 10:39 AM, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
If this is a major issue, we should either reach consensus that GTK+
should revert this ASAP or decide to fix all our .glade/.ui files now.
The latter won't help with applications we don't maintain, though.

Fixing seems like a better idea, these apps were already broken in the
first place (exploiting a bug in GTK against the documentation)

What about delaying the GtkAdjustment change to GTK+ 3.0, where ABI compatibility is broken anyway? Seems better than throwing it into one of the last 2.x releases if it causes so many problems.

Regards,
Denis