Re: [cairo] gobject boxed types

Hi,

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 9:45 PM, Vladimir Vukicevic <vladimir pobox com> wrote:
> I don't understand the concern about "doesn't mess up the dependency graph"
> -- there are already a dozen libraries that get linked to any glib-using app
> -- why does one more hurt, especially when it would be a natural place for
> other things to go?  (e.g. the GdkRegion stuff that was mentioned earlier)

I think I meant stuffing it in Pango would mess up the dependency
graph, while cairo-glib adds bloat / maintenance headache. The extra
tarball is definitely the worst of cairo-glib though, so if that is
avoided, I guess slowing down every symbol lookup is a slippery slope
we're already well down in most apps.

Havoc