Re: Force containers to be list-like
- From: Xavier Bestel <xavier bestel free fr>
- To: BJörn Lindqvist <bjourne gmail com>
- Cc: Gtk+ Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Force containers to be list-like
- Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 11:21:13 +0200
On Tue, 2008-10-07 at 21:52 +0000, BJörn Lindqvist wrote:
> In the future (3.0 maybe?) it would be cool if there was a Sequence
> interface that container widgets could implement. That way it would be
> more explicit how containers should be implemented. And other
> list-like widgets could also implement that interface (GtkListStore,
> GtkCellView and GtkMenuShell for example).
Something like libgee's List interface ?
] [Thread Prev