Re: Announcement for the DBus backed Global Menu

On Sat, 2008-10-04 at 15:16 -0400, Yu Feng wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am sorry for the longlong delay after last time I talked about writing
> the applets and stuffs.

Hi Yu,

You do not seem to have got much feedback on this, but I would like to
personally thank you for your continued persistance on this project.

I have checked in with your progress reguarly, and often try out what
you have been working on.

I really hope that your work will be incorperated, or at least
considered, for whatever direction GNOME takes in the future regarding
gnome-panel/AWN/a dock.

Regards, and thanks again

John