Minutes of the GTK+ Team IRC meeting - 2008-05-13

= minutes for the 2008-05-13 meeting =

* website bugzilla component for gtk+ (timj)
- everyone agrees
- ACTION: add the component

* report on DNS update for www.gtk.org (timj)
- www.gtk.org is now on cube.gtk.org (MIT)
- ftp.gtk.org is still pending for accounts creation

* unit testing fixes (timj)
- mclasen reported segfaults on make check
- mclasen says are now fixed

* possible gtk+ meeting at linuxtag in berlin (timj)
- no other gtk+ developer there
- no meeting

* possible change of date for the meetings (mclasen)
- tuesday is good
- even for mclasen (family duties should not be a problem)
- time is good

* delegation of maintainership tasks (mclasen)
- especially releasing and other administration duties in case
  mclasen is not available for a while

* gtk+ 1.2 tutorial still in trunk (ebassi)
ACTION: remove gtk_tut.sgml from trunk (it's inside the gtk-1-2 branch)

* gtk+ 2.0 tutorial should not be packaged (ebassi)
- kept in trunk
- documentation should link the web version
ACTION: remove from the tarballs, and add link

* gtk+ 2.13 schedule for GNOME 2.24 (vuntz)
- trunk needs to be assessed
ACTION: mclasen will do a devel snapshot before next meeting
ACTION: prepare a list of outstanding 2.13 items before next meeting

* rework the gobject tutorial
- it is old and unmaintained
- the signals section is broken
- teaches bad practises

irc log available at: http://live.gnome.org/GTK+/Meetings
next meeting: 2008-05-27, 20:00 UTC


Emmanuele Bassi,
W: http://www.emmanuelebassi.net
B: http://log.emmanuelebassi.net

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]