Re: [PATCH] Use autopoint for GLib
- From: "Havoc Pennington" <hp pobox com>
- To: "Brian J. Tarricone" <bjt23 cornell edu>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Use autopoint for GLib
- Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 00:19:16 -0400
On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 7:54 PM, Brian J. Tarricone <bjt23 cornell edu> wrote:
> Disabling NLS support might be quite useful for people on embedded
> systems and/or people who are using glib for only a part of their
> application and use a different translation framework.
Right, but that argument applies to every feature in glib and gtk.
There's been talk of configurable
pick-and-choose-your-library-features builds for glib and gtk in the
past, for embedded use, but nobody's ever really figured how to do it
in a nice way, that I've seen.
] [Thread Prev