Minutes of the GTK+ Team meeting - 2008-06-03

= minutes for the 2008-06-03 meeting =

* migration of glib/gdk(-pixbuf)/gtk documentation 
  from /tmpl to source (ensonic, awalton)
- move documentation near the code
- worked well for the GIO case
- migration on a file by file basis
ACTION: awalton and ensonic will start a wiki page

* merge GSEAL (timj, kris)
- GSEAL mostly done in a git branch at:
- part of the pre-3.0 work
- incremental transition
- 50% of the work is straightforward, but some files will require
  careful reviewing
- comments welcome for the current git branch
ACTION: start merge as soon as possible (timj)

* finding volunteers for the GtkTasks (timj)
- xan is not available for bug nagging
- dieguito might step up
- need to fill up the position of release-helper
ACTION: cross-post a volounteer search email on the gtk* lists (timj)
ACTION: raise issue again during the next foundation meeting for
        potential corporate backing (timj)

* FileChooser/GIO patch (mclasen)
- replaces GtkFileSystem
- will break ABI for modules by removing them
- users of the GtkFileSystem semi-private API will have to update
- will probably make easier to have a public GtkFileChooser interface 
ACTION: consider for gtk+ 2.13 (mclasen, garnacho)

irc log available at: http://live.gnome.org/GTK+/Meetings
next meeting: 2008-05-17, 20:00 UTC

Emmanuele Bassi,
W: http://www.emmanuelebassi.net
B: http://log.emmanuelebassi.net

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]