Color naming overview

Hi there:
I just saw the latest John Stowers'[0] post regarding his new themed
widget/canvas his is the first time that I actually have an overview
of what the colors are and their naming[1]

We should have something like this within our Gtk+ documentation both
for widget developers and engine/theme developers.

For engine developers I know that there's a Theme Tutorial on
live.gnome.org, but I'm not sure where's the right place to make this
findable for widget developers.

[0] http://www.johnstowers.co.nz/blog/index.php/2008/07/31/conduit-ui-experiments/
[1] http://www.johnstowers.co.nz/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/theme-swatch.png
--