ListStore/TreeView with row based settings for columns

Hello, I was wondering if there's any way to have a ListStore/TreeView
have rows xalign'd to different sides of a column. Also would it be
possible to have only certain cells in a column be editable? I guess
the latter question builds on the former but simply put can I have
some values of a column renderer overridden on a per cell basis?
Alternatives to using renderers, if there are such things, are
welcome.
Thank you