--- El sáb 12-jul-08, Rui Tiago Cação Matos <tiagomatos gmail com> escribió:
Fecha: sábado, 12 de julio de 2008, 9:05 am

On 12/07/2008, Luis Ariel Lecca <ariel_xxii yahoo com ar> wrote:
> So how to get the reference pointer or directly how to change the font
size on these objects ?

Since GtkButtons are GtkContainers you could add a custom label to it like
this:

#include <gtk/gtk.h>

int
main (int argc, char **argv)
{
  GtkWidget *label, *button, *window;

  gtk_init (&argc, &argv);

  label = gtk_label_new ("");
  gtk_label_set_markup (GTK_LABEL (label),
                        "<span font_desc=\"Times Italic
24\">Label</span>");
  button = gtk_button_new ();
  gtk_container_add (GTK_CONTAINER (button), label);

  gtk_container_add (GTK_CONTAINER (window), button);

  gtk_widget_show_all (window);

  gtk_main ();

  return 0;
}