Re: GHashTable and const
- From: "Havoc Pennington" <hp pobox com>
- To: "Andrew W. Nosenko" <andrew w nosenko gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GHashTable and const
- Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 10:17:30 -0400
On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 6:10 AM, Andrew W. Nosenko
<andrew w nosenko gmail com> wrote:
> Sorry for long delay, but could you please explain, how changing from
> g_hash_table_size (GHashTable *hash_table);
> g_hash_table_size (const GHashTable *hash_table);
> would to break any C++ code? It would to make some bunch of
> const_cast<> unneeded and noop -- yes. But break... hard to imagine.
Anything assigning or passing in g_hash_table_size as a function
pointer would break.
] [Thread Prev