Re: Gtk new theming API BoF scheduled

Hey hey,

On Wed, Jul 09, 2008 at 11:58:54AM +0100, Alberto Ruiz wrote:
> so Benjamin and myself have already talk with the organization and the
> theming api  BoF is going to be thursday 10th at 14:30
>
> We'll gonna meet at the hall by that time and just pick a room (all
> the rooms are free by then since the keynote has been cancelled).

Actually the general "state of GTK+" talk has been moved to this slot
(Thu, 14:30) instead.  This was decided last week and was on the
schedule until this morning when it was reverted to the version that has
also been printed for the badges.  I guess there is a good chance that
some people hacking on GTK+ themes also want to attend the GTK+ talk :).

regards,

-kris.