Re: GTK+ Website - Current status of gtk.org/gtk-doc/
- From: Stefan Kost <ensonic hora-obscura de>
- To: Martyn Russell <martyn imendio com>
- Cc: Gtk+ Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GTK+ Website - Current status of gtk.org/gtk-doc/
- Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 21:13:59 +0200
Martyn Russell schrieb:
> This evening, we discovered http://www.gtk.org/gtk-doc/ and it looks
> like it is holding the project files for gtk-doc.
> Does anyone know anything about this? Tim and I don't.
> Do we need to keep it? If so, we can revamp these pages too.
> Who maintains it? Viewsvn says stefkost last committed here.
yes, thats me. Damon handed that over to me together with the gtk-doc
maintainership. Having a better design cannot hurt. I have no plans content-wise
except updating http://www.gtk.org/gtk-doc/news.html with each release.
] [Thread Prev