Re: Call user function in each main loop iteration
- From: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- To: Rodolfo Lima <rodolfo rodsoft org>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Call user function in each main loop iteration
- Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 13:09:06 +0000
On Mon, 2008-01-07 at 10:37 -0200, Rodolfo Lima wrote:
> Hi, I wonder if there's a way to set up a user-defined function to be
> called in every loop iteration. For what I saw in glib/gtk+ code, there
> isn't a way to do that, but then I may be wrong.
> This would be used in wxWidgets' GTK port, where its Windows counterpart
> enables us to manually run the main event loop, customizing it for doing
> other processing duties.
See g_idle_* and g_timeout_* and all the rest of the main loops
] [Thread Prev