Re: Where to find following package...

Hi Ryan,

I tried installing it and get following error

root maemo-sdk:/home/maemo# apt-get install hildon-widgets
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Couldn't find package hildon-widgets

Regards,
Nisha

On 2/6/08, nisha jain <jain61 gmail com> wrote:
Hi Ryan,

Is there any method to install this package It is present in Bora and older version.
I am using chiknook.. I am not sure but I stalled the VMware from maemo web site.
I made more research and not sure if hildon-widgets are removed from the Chicknook
version?

Please let me know if you have some ideas how I can resolve this issue?

Thabks and Regards,
Nisha

On 2/6/08, Ryan Pavlik <abiryan ryand net> wrote:
nisha jain wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I need a small information under which package does hildon-widget belongs?
> I am not able to find exact package to download.... It is need to run an
> application.
>
> Please let me know if any one has the answer...
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Nisha
That's a core hildon file - if you don't have that (and you're using
Chinook), you don't have a useful Maemo development environment or are
somehow not in it correctly.  (If you are using it to run an
application, well, again, it's a core package, not sure how you could
not have it.)

Ryan

PS. No need to cross post to so many lists (and list request emails) -
if you've searched the web and list archives, then post to the list most
likely to have your answer, in most cases.