Re: Howto add additional files to GTK's build process?

Hi again,

Thanks a lot for the hint, so heres what I did:
1.) Called "make clean"
2.) copy gtkcairostyle.c/h to gtk/
3.) Modify Makefile.am (added the two files to the header/source-file
list), deleted already generated Makefile in gtk/
4.)./configure && make (the generated makefile includes my gtkcairostyle.c/h)

However still, gtkcairostyle is not built at all, the build-process
however runs through without any problems. Any ideas what still could
be wrong?

By the way do I also need those .lo files?

Thank you in advance, lg Clemens

> you probably want to read automake tutorial as well:
>   http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html
Sorry for bothering you with that type of boring, basic questions :-/
I'll have a look at them