Status update for client-side-windows

This week I've been fixing failures in the gtk tests, cleaned up event
handling and fixing a bunch of issues related to native windows.

Things are looking very nice now. There are very few testcase failures,
and with the last fixes to the native window code we're able to run
firefox with no obvious problems.

Bratsche was gonna look at the win32 port. I don't know the status of
that. It would be nice if maintainers of the other backends could take a
look at the branch too, as it would be nice to know as early as possible
about design issues in the cross-platform code.

After today I'm mostly offline for xmas vacation, I'll be back jan 12th
or so. But interested people can still look at and work on the code.