Re: Top-level include files

Am Wed, 17 Dec 2008 15:01:55 -0500
schrieb "Morten Welinder" <mortenw gnome org>:

> > Its supposed to be documented in the api docs, at the top of the
> > synopsis for each section. Of course, the documentation may be
> > outdated.
>
> This is a farce.  Why try to enforce something that does not seem to
> have ever been documented?  At least not correctly.
> [...]
> Humble suggestion:

Hey Morten,

please try to actually be humble and don't make it look more dramatic
than it is. The exceptions were documented before already, arguably a
more central explanation might be nice. You survived it before,
the new policy doesn't change anything about those special cases. :)

I would agree if you have an idea of how to document this more
intuitively, please make a suggestion.

Just my 2 pfennig,
    Christian