Re: [Patch] Re: Howto retrieve selected font size from GtkFontButton

On Wed, 2008-12-03 at 14:34 +0100, Nelson Benítez León wrote:
>  I think nowadays, thanks to library.gnome.org, most people use online
> documentation, it's way more practical because you don't have to
> install any package, it's always up-to-date, it has a good google
> search and you can open the information in several tabs with your
> browser.

I'd be greatly surprised if that is the case.  I can press F11 and get
context sensitive help for the function call I'm writing in a fraction
of a second with Devhelp without any context switching.  Compared to
switching to a web browser and making the search it is vastly faster.
Also the online docs may be more up to date, but what if your libraries
are not?

Ross
                                          jabber: ross burtonini com
                                           www: http://burtonini.com