Re: Lacking of a ref-counted string.
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Yu Feng <rainwoodman gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Lacking of a ref-counted string.
- Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 20:23:35 +0200
On Wed, 2008-08-20 at 15:10 -0400, Yu Feng wrote:
> Dear Devs,
> Is there any particular reason that GLib doesn't provide a ref-counted
> string and a ref-counted array type? Lacking them in GLib makes the VALA
> language a real pain.
> Is it possible to introduce them in the next major ABI breaking? When
> will the breaking be?
For a very light-weight implementation of refcounted strings, see
] [Thread Prev