Re: Units and resolution independence for gtk+

Hi,

Btw, as the screen cast points out there are some issues with combo
boxes and the tree view using GdkPixbuf. It *think* this can be solved
by extending GdkPixbuf to optionally remember the "origin" and act
on ::unit-changed. But I haven't thought about it in detail.

(There's also a bug with GtkTreeView's search window (as the screen cast
shows); I'm still trying to figure out what's happening.)

     David