Re: G_DEFINE_ARRAY, G_DEFINE_LIST
- From: Mathieu Lacage <mathieu lacage sophia inria fr>
- To: Christian Dywan <christian imendio com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: G_DEFINE_ARRAY, G_DEFINE_LIST
- Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 12:50:25 -0700
On Wed, 2008-08-06 at 21:07 +0200, Christian Dywan wrote:
> > > The following mail is about using the chance of breaking API with
> > > glib-3.0 for improving GArray and GList.
> > >
> > I thought 3.0 had no API breaks in it?
> I suspect Mathias was actually referring to the option of deprecating
> the current GArray/ GList interfaces now and removing them in the
> breaking release.
Is someone seriously considering deprecating GList ? That sounds like
pretty serious crack smoking.
] [Thread Prev