Re: GUADEC Theming API meeting minutes

Hi,

ok, I didn't get any response to my theming proposal. So please have look on this:

http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Plasma/Theme
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma/Theme#Theme_Storage

It's similar to what I proposed for GTK+ in my last mail. I don't know how they implement that but I will have a look on this within the next days. But I guess by building on the efforts of librsvg and implementing a very good caching strategy GTK+ theming could also benefit from this approach.

There must be some imendio developers who have my detailed and really "academic" ( ;-) ) proposal with a nice draft :-D.

Kind regards,
   Hagen