Re: GUADEC Theming API meeting minutes

ok, I didn't get any response to my theming proposal. So please have look on this:

It's similar to what I proposed for GTK+ in my last mail. I don't know how they implement that but I will have a look on this within the next days. But I guess by building on the efforts of librsvg and implementing a very good caching strategy GTK+ theming could also benefit from this approach.

There must be some imendio developers who have my detailed and really "academic" ( ;-) ) proposal with a nice draft :-D.

Kind regards,