Regarding segmentation fault while resizing..

Hi All,

I have developed an application for N800 and i am using gtk Widgets. After resizing the gtk widgets my application started crashing often by
giving following segmentation fault and warning..

GLIB WARNING ** Pango - shape engine failure, expect ugly output. the offending font is 'Nokia Sans Not-Rotated 16.7490234375'
Segmentation fault

Please if some one has any idea what is going wrong let me know i have searched in mailing list but couldn't figured it out.........

Thanks and Regards,
Nisha