Re: recurrent spam from applications developers [was: GtkListStore with GtkBuilder]

Tim Janik wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Apr 2008, Guillaume Cottenceau wrote:
>
>> How about renaming gtk-devel-list into gtk-core-library-devel or
>> something like that?
>
> Renaming the list would definitely take it too far,
> some noise will always be present and the current off
> topic emails are by no means at a critical volume.

Wait a minute, now --- the original post included a patch for a possible bug
in gtkliststore.c and as such was not actually a gtk-app-devel-list question.

I think the correct canned response to this message was "please file a bug at
bugzilla.gnome.org", not "you're on the wrong list".

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>