Re: Scroll to bottom of window...

David Conley (FRD) wrote:
I'm trying to write a app that has a small text window that fills with text from another thread. Its all working fine but the text is dropping off the end of the window. Really what I'd like is for the scroll window the text view is in to automatically scroll to the bottom to show the latest message added. I suspect I need to use
gtk_scrolled_window_set_vadjustment(GTK_SCROLLED_WINDOW(scroll), adj);
but what I set my adjustment to I have no idea. Anyone got any tips.

Could someone please add this to the FAQ? It really is a FAQ,
and the answer is "see gtk-demo".

Yevgen