Re: GSoC proposal: gtk+ bindings for prolog

On Apr 1, 2008, at 12:39 , Yevgen Muntyan wrote:
Hi Ben,

I am not CC'ing gtk-devel-list because 1) it's off-topic,
2) it won't do any good. gtk-devel-list is a list for
discussing development of Gtk itself, not anything
related to Gtk.

Sorry about this, hit the wrong button. Oh well.

I doubt your idea is good for Gnome SoC because
of the following (I am a former SoC participant, so
I've been around this a little).
Gnome SoC ideas must be shiny. They need not be
useful but they must look and sound great,

This probably sounds harsh, so I must note that
the reason is Google, not Gnome people who like
shiny stuff or something. Being shiny is one
of the Google requirements for a SoC project.

Best regards,
Yevgen