Re: Imendio Macosx GTK+ Port : missing window refresh

Bruno Coudoin wrote:
For example if I click on a button in GCompris that should move an item,
nothing happen. If I just move the window, then the item appears in it's
target place. We are using internally the gnomecanvas, I don't know if
it may be the issue.

Are you using a very recent version of GnomeCanvas from subversion trunk? That doesn't work on quartz anymore since a patch to reduce tearing was introduced in the canvas. I haven't had time to look into why that might be yet. If that is what causing your problem, you can work around it for now by using an older version of the canvas.

Regards,
Richard

--
Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/