Re: Ok to redirect http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/ to GNOME Library?

On Sun, 2007-08-26 at 23:36 +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:
> > > Some documentation had different names and are correctly redirected. The
> > > rest uses a generic redirect. As soon as Frederic adds more
> > > documentation to libgo, I'll redirect the overview page as well
> > > (http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/).
> >
> > What extra documentation is needed, by the way?
>
> Everything on the page:
>
> Some copy/pasting from a chatlog:
> | http://www.gnome.org/~mathieu/libart/libart.html <-- copyright 2001, wtf?
> is a link now
>
> | libxml + libxslt point to elsewhere, not sure if
> have since been added as links

This is on library.gnome.org now.

> | gstreamer

So is this.

>  as well
> also a link
>
> | do we have libgda?
> no idea
>
> | and of course gtkmm
> on libgo

These are both there are links to the external site. (libgda is listed
as gnome-db).

So could you now please redirect
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/
?

I'd then like to remove this directory from svn:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/web-devel-2/trunk/content/doc/API/

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com