Re: Monitor and projector hotplug (aka RandR 1.2 support for GTK+)
- From: "Matthias Clasen" <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: "Bastien Nocera" <hadess hadess net>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org, Soeren Sandmann <sandmann daimi au dk>
- Subject: Re: Monitor and projector hotplug (aka RandR 1.2 support for GTK+)
- Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 21:29:19 -0500
On Nov 21, 2007 7:46 PM, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
> > It's the same API, but the code is different. I'll post it to
> > bugzilla.
> Mind explaining what's different? Did you use the code in the bug as a
> starting point, or is it completely new code? If it's all new code, what
> was so bad about the old code/architecture?
Pascal's patch just wasn't very far along...he said so himself when he
I reviewed it and he never came back to it. I waited until SoC was
over to not step
on his toes, and then reworked his patch myself. My reworked patch is
what I gave
Soeren as starting point for his work.
] [Thread Prev