Re: GLib and Gtk+ branched for 2.15.0
- From: Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com>
- To: Tim Janik <timj imendio com>
- Cc: Gtk+ Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- Subject: Re: GLib and Gtk+ branched for 2.15.0
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 16:12:36 +0000
On Mon, 2007-11-19 at 16:23 +0100, Tim Janik wrote:
> >> upstream GLib and Gtk+ have been branched now. as of this morning, both trunks
> >> are at 2.15.0, and stable branches have been created for bugfixes:
> >> http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/glib/branches/glib-2-14/
> >> http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gtk+/branches/gtk-2-12/
> >> so the plan is to release GLib-2.16.0 and Gtk+-2.16.0 in sync again at the end
> >> of this development phase.
> > Oh? Is the plan still to release a glib with gio a bit earlier so that
> > it can hit Gnome 2.22 (without the corresponding Gtk+ release)?
> it'd probably be good to resume (bi-)weekly IRC meetings to discuss this
> and similar issues.
yep: I've just updated the wiki page and will send the reminder on
gtk-devel-list and the announces list later today.
current meeting points:
* extended-layout hints
] [Thread Prev