Re: Merging gio into glib

On Wed, 2007-11-07 at 16:35 +0100, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> What do people think about these ideas? Does it make sense?

Either people bitch because glib is too big, or they cry because gtk+
has too many dependencies. I prefer less deps => less pain at build-
time, less packages in distros, less versions interactions.

>  Can you think of a good name for the new unified library?

Stick it in glib. But if you really want to split, please avoid "base"
or "foundation" or "the-mother-of-everything", everyone wants its
project to be called like that.

	Xav