Re: bug test links (Re: RFC: GLib testing framework)

Hej,

wouldn't it make sense to move setting the bug-tracker url to spme normal g_lib module, like where g_(g|s)et_application_name() is. he g_option stuff could display the link when running <app> --help. We would need two urls: one template to get a report by id and one to file a bug.

Stefan