Re: GTK+ 2.12 schedule?
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Sven Herzberg <herzi gnome-de org>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GTK+ 2.12 schedule?
- Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 15:47:56 +0100
On Fri, 2007-03-23 at 15:40 +0100, Sven Herzberg wrote:
> > So trying doesn't mean that we'd have to ship a broken GTK+. But GNOME
> > would decide quite soon whether they think GTK+ is likely to manage it,
> > and I don't think you need to worry about them being too optimistic.
> If you agree to ship what is ready if it's ready, then why not just rely
> on the GTK+ 2.10 API and maybe release with GTK+ 2.12 (even if not using
> the new API)?
That's effectively what would happen if GNOME said that they don't
expect GTK+ 2.12 to be ready and then it suddenly was ready.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev