How to reduce the size of Gtk lib.

Hi All,

I want to run an application written in Java(PP 1.0).
PP 1.0 can be built over GTK, but in my case because of Hardware memory constraint I have to
reduce the size of GTK-lib's.

What is the size of GTK-lib (I guess it is above 50MB..)
I want it to come down to atleast 10MB..

Any Idea about the size reduction..

what I was thinking is by removing most of .c files from the folders we can get a small GTK lib, which may not support all the features. Right now I'm not concerned about the features, I just want to build GTK of less size...

<<Please correct me if I'm wrong about the size of GTK lib or if I'm posted anything that is not at all logical>>

Regards,
Prasanna.