Re: GtkBuilder Public API - Last call
- From: Johan Dahlin <jdahlin async com br>
- To: Tim Janik <timj gtk org>
- Cc: Gtk+ Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>, Christian Robottom Reis <kiko async com br>
- Subject: Re: GtkBuilder Public API - Last call
- Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 12:02:37 -0300
Tim Janik wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Jun 2007, Johan Dahlin wrote:
>> Samuel Cormier-Iijima wrote:
>>> gint gtk_builder_enum_from_string (GType
>>> const char
>>> Just curious, but why do you have gtk_builder_enum_from_string when
>>> similar already exists in GObject as g_enum_get_value_by_nick/name?
>> Since it accepts a nick, name or number, it's using
>> g_enum_get_value_by_nick/name internally.
> sounds like a good candidate for a convenience function to be moved
> down to libgobject.
Filed as http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=447907
It'll probably makes sense to add a similar function for flags.
Johan Dahlin <jdahlin async com br>
Async Open Source
] [Thread Prev