Re: Pango-warning

2007/6/15, Jeevan <reddyjeevan2005 rediffmail com>:

Hi,
Here I am trying to run a simple Gtk+ program, I am getting error as
follows:
Can you plz give me suggestion..

This list its mean to be used by the Gtk+ development, and not for app development. The gtk general discussion list mihgt me more appropiate:

*****************************************************8
linux:~ # gcc base.c -o base `pkg-config --cflags --libs gtk+-2.0`
linux:~ # ./base

(base:4262): Pango-WARNING **: No builtin or dynamically
loaded modules were found. Pango will not work correctly.
This probably means there was an error in the creation of:
  '/usr/local/etc/pango/pango.modules'
You should create this file by running pango-querymodules.

Maybe... you should create this file... perhaps running pango-querymodules? Don't you think? :)

(base:4262): Pango-WARNING **: pango_shape called with bad font, expect ugly
output

Hello World

Thank you very much.,

Thanks &  Regards