Re: VFS for legacy apps (was: gvfs status report)

On Tue, June 12, 2007 3:51 pm, Jerome Haltom wrote:
> I want to make sure this takes NFS mounted home directories into
> consideration. I think perhaps ~ is a very poor choice of location for
> this.

Why would ~ be a poor choice?  The GVFS system would not be responsible
for mounting home directories at all, and I'm fairly sure you can mount
other file-systems on top of directories within an NFS mount without too
much worry.  If the NFS mount goes down you'd have trouble, but that's
sort of a given anyway.

--
Sean Middleditch
AwesomePlay Productions, Inc.