Re: Moving maemo-gtk as gtk+ branch?

On 6/2/07, Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:

I don't see any particular problem with a maemo branch. If the
longterm goal is to reduce the delta down to zero, it might be good if
there was an uptodate list of the remaining differences and their
merge status. Maybe that already exists somewhere in the maemo wiki
and I am not aware of it...

We have such a list and it was recently moved to gnome.org:
http://live.gnome.org/Maemo/Gtk210Changes

However I'm not sure we can get down to zero any time soon. Hopefully
very, very close eventually, but maybe not down to zero.

--
Tommi Komulainen                                 tommi komulainen iki fi