Re: elastic tabstops implemented for GTK

Thanks Philip,

The patch is for gedit. Gedit wraps GtkSourceViewClass to make it's
own GeditViewClass, which is what I've extended in this patch, so it
should be pretty straight forward to create a new class which just
subclasses GtkSourceView, implements the elastic tabstop functionality
and nothing more. Alternatively the code could be added directly to
GtkSourceView...

Nick