Question about GtkFB

Dear colleagues,

We are developing an application  based on Gtk libraries using Gtk FB. Unfortunately, one of disadvantages of GtkFB is single process model. Assume that, we have two process A and B. Both of them are based on Gtk libraries. Can the following scenario be possible on top of Gtk lib and GtkFb?
- Process A is created and runs for some jobs
- Process A goes to sleep and preserves its current state.
- Process B is called and runs for its jobs
- Process B is killed and Process A is resumed its original state before it goes to sleep.

Thank you for your help and Best regards
dtthuy.