Re: GTK internals

On Mon, 2 Jul 2007 abhishek nextbitcpu com wrote:

Hi,

Is there any document like this:
http://www.sunsite.ualberta.ca/Documentation/Graphics/by-node/gtk+-1.1.1/gtk_toc.html

Showing the internal details of GTK. This one is pretty outdated(almost 9
yrs old) and incomplete. I wanted to know the details regarding the
signaling system of GTK. Does anyone have any documents??

like for all things in glib/gtk, we have documentation and/or API reference:
  http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gobject/signal.html
  http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gobject/gobject-Signals.html

for anything you want to know beyond that, you either need to read
the source (gsignal.c) or ask the authors (that'd be me for GSignal).

rgds,
--Abhishek

---
ciaoTJ