gdk_pixbuf_save and JPEG

Hi all,

I'm developing an apache module that uses gdk. Since I updated on my system the gtk libraries, when I try to save a pixbuf as JPEG with the function gdk_pixbuf_save, the program crash: Program exited with code 01.
This is the function:

    GError **error = NULL;
    GdkPixbuf *pixbuf = gdk_pixbuf_new_from_file("/tmp/input.png", error);
    gdk_pixbuf_save(pixbuf, "/tmp/output.jpg", "jpeg", error, NULL);

If it is saved as PNG, no problem. If I run the program from outside the apache module it works perfectly.
All of this worked before I updated the gtk libraries on my kubuntu system. I have tested on a Suse with the
latest gnome and crash too :(

Any Idea about the problem? Thanks a lot, I'm going crazy ...