Re: bugs regarding late g_thread_init() calls

This leaves the question as to what macros it is safe to use before calling
g_thread_init.

I can look up the current definition of MIN and see, that yes it does
not involve
a function call, but that could change without notice in the next point release.

I guess that macros that are advertised to be constant in the sense that they
can be used at the preprocessor level are safe.  But all in all, this situation
is a bit of a mess.

M.

And in case you wonder.  I need to run this code before threads get initialized:

#ifdef HAVE_SYS_RESOURCE_H
	struct rlimit rlim;

	if (getrlimit (RLIMIT_STACK, &rlim) == 0) {
		rlim_t our_lim = 64 * 1024 * 1024;
		if (rlim.rlim_max != RLIM_INFINITY)
			our_lim = MIN (our_lim, rlim.rlim_max);
		if (rlim.rlim_cur != RLIM_INFINITY &&